Sunday, July 29, 2012

Boho Hardware Bracelets

Dear friends,
I saw on Pinterest very lovely hardware jewelry. Creative blings made out of hexagon nuts, bolts, rings, metal & gold chains, copper tubes, diodes, hinges, S hooks, clasps and so many unthinkable things!. Makes it so hip to jewelry shopping at hardware stores now!. LOL. These artists work their magic to create unique masterpieces. My cup of tea. Inspired, I started to work :).

So, I made these boho hardware bracelets, for a start. Who knows what comes next.


My inspiration from Pinterest;
tough girl bracelets.

These bracelets are relatively easy to assemble. Provided you have the basic pliers and jewelry making details (jump rings, findings, clasps, beads, leather strings, etc.). With a little bit of patience, creativity and interest ... you'll make yourself some tough girl jewelry! :)


I used hinges as the center piece, while the metal wreath was from a broken old brooch. 


So look again in the kitchen drawers, or trinket boxes. THAT single earring can once again be fashionable. Call that happy treasure. Have fun!.

ACE Hardware, here I come!!!. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I love these! I wanna wear a hinge on my wrist too. :) Love these...they're wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa!. Totally free & easy everyday jewelry. I can't wait to see your hinge bling!!. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Wowwwee... Who would have thought! Awesome jewelleries! I Loveeee the metal wreath! Looks like a piece from 'Clash of the Titans'... Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? LOL. There is more coming ... wink* wink*

      Delete
  3. what fun and funky bracelets!! I'd wear any one of those -I bet they would spark some conversation! Yet another project I must try sometime-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda!. I wore one to my class today, but on the train I got a weird look from one commuter :). My student loved it though :).

      Delete
  4. I'm liking your thinking here... saw em, liked em, made some of your own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it best, Marjie!!. See, that's why I LOVE blog hopping and PINTEREST :).

      Delete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP