I woke up this morning to a sweet news from my friend, Kelly of "From A Mother's Art". She had presented me with Sunshine Blogger Award :). I feel humbled by the love and the thought. Thanks, Kelly!. She is one creative soul, take a minute to visit her lovely blog.
I realized now that just by sharing my art, I could do my part to help others make this world a happier place. I feel that a little love and inspirations goes a long way and I like to continue doing just that.
A few rules associated with this award;
1. Display the logo (above) in your post.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself (may borrowed from your nominator, or create your own).
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers, link them in your post, and comment on their blog to announce about the award.
4. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
So, here are 10 things you may not know about me :)
1. My inspirations: Colors, Nature, Patterns, Songs, Food.
2. My passion: Altered art, Mixed-media art, Guitar.
3. Favorite singer: Josh Groban.
4. Favorite Author: Lorna Byrne.
5. Favorite Stars: The Pleiades (in the Constellation of Taurus).
6. What I'm listening to right now: Mi Morena (Josh Groban).
7. Favorite city: San Francisco.
8. What I do if I'm not making art: Yoga, play with my cats, walk downtown for tea/coffee.
9. What I wish to do more: Gardening, traveling, stargazing.
10. Favorite Movie: The Sound of Music (cuz I could sing along!)
I'm passing the award to (in alphabetical order);
* Kirsty of Handmade Little things
* Lalo of Crafting in LALA-land
* Lisa of You Made Me Ink!
* Mazlina of Scrapperocks!
* Yvonne of Do More With Less
Lovely artists, you deserve it.
Love & Hugs,