Thursday, June 14, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!


Hi friends, 
I woke up this morning to the sweetest news I've got on my blog. Jennifer Lee of Create More Light has presented me with Liebster Blog Award. I'm overjoyed and honored to receive one since I'm still new to artful blogging. Nonetheless, I am as passionate as everyone else in creating art and sharing them with friends and family. Such a joy to have met mind-like artistic souls here. 

I first visited Jenn's blog when I started blogging my art journal pages, just less than a month ago. She has the most amazing detail, the most whimsical art journals!!. You'll be delighted with her art work instantaneously.

Once you've received the award, you'd want to spread the love. Pick 3 of your favorite blogs (preferably with less than 100 followers) to pass on the award to them. It is so positive that creative people share their interests, work and experience with everyone. Enough love to go around it seems :).

Here are blogs that make me super-happy;

She Who Stamps & Scraps by Marjie Kemper. She is uber-talented mixed media artist who will blow your mind with her breathtaking funky stamping creations!

Next is Whimsical Ideas by Nida Razali. Love her Of The Page whimsical art work, full of curiosity objects & gems from flea market and her vintagy style.

And From A Mothers Art by Kelly-ann Oosterbeek. I'm calling her my Kaiser queen of scrapbook layouts, who creates beautifully embellished artwork and always make me smile.

I hope you'll enjoy visiting them soon :).

Hugs,
Shahrul 

10 comments:

  1. How very sweet you are! Thank you, Sharul. I will check out your other friends, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyday, Marjie. You never fails to inspire me :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for this honor Sharul ... I LOVED all the blogs you nominated here! You deserve all the recognition for your wonderful blog that you can get ... you do a wonderful job and its one of my all time favourite blogs, I can't thank you enough for all the ideas and inspiration that you take the time to regularly share! hugs from Kel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kelly for your encouraging words. Brings me happiness to share my work with interesting mind-like friends every where. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow....I'm so honoured. Never thought I would receive one ..hehehe....thanks a bunch gurl!
    Congratulations to you too! You deserve it big time! So happy now.... La la laa laa....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe ... and she twirls around. You are so very talented, Nida!. Hugs.

      Delete
  5. Hi Shahrul, just letting you know that I've sent a bit of a blog award your way this morning also ... you can see it at this link... http://kelbyh.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/blog-awards.html
    Cheers from Kel. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, I'm honored to receive this award. Thank you so much. Hugs.

      Delete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP