Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Taco Purse ?!?

A cute trendy purse is every girl’s best friend. I made this little scrapbook album for my other cat, Princess Fuji (Arthur’s mother). A very girly purse suits my Little Miss Chubby (Fuji) very well. Initially, I was inspired by the artwork of my favourite scrapbook artist, Donna Downey.
I made this purse from a two-ring binder, cut up to resemble a Mexican “Taco”. The top cover was made from chipboards and decorated with a ribbon & a funky tag. Inside, the purse is filled with half-moon scrapbook pages. The pearls handle makes the purse look so delightful, I think. Much to the dismay the other she-cats in the neighbourhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP