Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Lil Tin Minibook

Hello there. 
This is the beginning of my blogging, after several years of being idle. I hope it is going to be an adventure and a fun journey :). And it will be one place where I share my artsy creations, stories about my cats, occasional flea market junking notes, and most of all much love of all things creative.


I made this tin mini scrapbook 2 years ago, when I had my first kittens. Their names are Darcy, Eli, Arthur, Gwen and Arwen. At two months old, I gave away four of them to my close friend and I kept Arthur ... (I used his picture for my profile). This tin book is sort of a "kitten-shower" book for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP