Friday, December 23, 2011

Canvas Decor

My scrap room is far from looking like an art studio. It’s a spare room at the back of the house that I keep all my scrapbooks, art supplies, books, photos and a day bed. 
I like to decorate my scrap room with things that I make or paint from time to time.


Last night I just painted these block canvas, “LOVE'. These lime-green blocks matched the green lace of my little window-sill curtain, which I had sewed the day before.


Above my work table, I hang a mixed – media collage that was originally the back cover of my sketch book. It was supposed to be like a love-theme sketch book for all my mixed - media experiments but now, I re-use it as a wall décor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP