Saturday, December 17, 2011

Little Books That Could ...

Ever since I started scrapbooking, I’ve got lots of paper scraps…leftover from making cards and mini albums. I have a stack of drawers full of paper scraps of all shapes & sizes. 

So I made these little notebooks with fancy dressings using leftover ribbons, pattern papers & old jeans. It’s time to experiment some other bookbinding methods that I have not tried before such as Coptic Binding. At least, if I make any mistakes it will be very tiny mistakes. 
These little books are quite small they all could fit nicely in a glass jar! Like leftover candies. The jar made a cute display on my desk, next to a row of books.

If you like to make them as fridge door notebooks, just attach magnet stickers on their back. Remember, not to make them too bulky or they won’t stay long on the fridge door. It’s good fun to make them, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP