Monday, February 20, 2012

LESSology Challenge #11 Guest Designer

Hi all. I'm so excited to share with you my latest artwork that I created for LESSology latest challenge; Flights of Fantasy, Challenge #11. I was invited to be their guest designer for this challenge. Thank you Angi & Yvonne for the cool assignment!. 

Here is what I made; 
A suitcase/storage out of cigar box!.



To read more of this cool upcycled project & detailed photos, hop on to LESSology Challenge #11 website. Have fun reading!

XO,
Shahrul

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your cigar box. Thank you so much for guest designing with us at LESSology. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angi. Thank you for having me as GD @ LESSology & becoming a member to my blog. :))

      Delete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP