Saturday, February 18, 2012

ATC Flutter Series

I have just created some ATCs and have displayed them at Scrappingville recently. 



I have always LOVED winged creatures, hence the name FLUTTERS. I was inspired by Scrappingville's many beautiful stamps in store. And these ATCs are the results ... If you're interested to know or learn how to make ATCs, there are ATC classes held every Saturdays & Sundays @ Scrappingville. Do check out their February class schedule here.

I also quickly made a mini album to store these ATCs, which I'll post soon. Now, I can make many more ATCs to fill this album up. What an incentive to create!. If you don't feel like embarking on a lengthy art escapades or hate to work on long-hour projects or even a layout, try ....ATCs. One ATC a day, maybe. 

For me, ATCs are like cupcakes. 
You can't never have enough of them. So, happy creating.

XO,
Shahrul


Materials used in making these ATCs are:
*Pattern papers: Prima Marketing Inc., Botanical Collection "My Darling", Tracey Whitney Designs "Altered Journal"
* Stamp: Catslife Press, Darkroom Door, Inkadinkado, Margaret Stamp Set
*Rubons: 7 Gypsies Butterflies
*Inks: Brilliance Dew Drop "Galaxy Gold"
*White Gesso: Daler-Rowney Gesso Primer

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm going to make lots of them, and then .... we must swap. hehe.

      Delete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP