Friday, November 9, 2012

with great love

Dear ones,
I found a great quote on Pinterest and I thought I would share the wisdom from Mother Theresa :).


Background from kite paper and decoupaged tissue paper. I decided not to use any paint today but just easy-doodling with wax crayon. CAS art journal pages :).


 
Faded flowers from tissue paper give a 'lush garden' feel to my pages without making them too crowded.

That's it. Quick and worry-free pages :). 
It's Friday after all. Have a great weekend ahead!
Hugs.

7 comments:

  1. I love this quote! What a cool journal page as well. Have a great weekend :)
    Chandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a wonderful quote. It's great to just do a CAS journal spread once in awhile. Very pretty! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all that quote too, and your work is just beautiful, great colors, great texture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your CAS journal page. And the quote is perfect.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how gorgeous your simple pages are. This is a great quote, you wrote it so well. LOVE IT!!

    Hope your weekend has been good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this page is so relaxing to see.... love your handwriting too.... and aah.. what a great quote!How true..

    ReplyDelete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP