Tuesday, November 6, 2012

fairy mushrooms?

Dear friends,
It rains everyday these past two weeks. The monsoon season is here, no doubt. I came back from lunch this afternoon and saw the cutest cluster of mushrooms, just on the west side of our apartment building. By the lane. The city council cut down some trees a few months ago and the mushrooms just sprout, feeding off the bark. I'm thankful for the humidity we're blessed with :). I have no idea what they're called but they're so cute, I had to share.




Some begin to die. Maybe too much rain :). Glad I saw them just in time.


Peter Pan would love to play here.


When I was a kid, my late grandma and I often went out in her backyard looking for edible mushrooms in the rainy season. These white beauties I saw today brought back sweet memories :).



My plants are happy with all the rain while I wither, LOL. Like I'm living in Forks!. I'm not a bit unhappy about it, look what I found today :). Simple pleasures from nature if you slow down and 'see'. 

Have a good day everyone. Hugs.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful mushrooms! TFS!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun find. Your photos of your mushrooms look wonderful. You don't find many mushrooms here in the desert.
    way to dry.. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like little pleated dresses pirouetting around the tree! Thats' beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your mushroom photos are fantastic Shahrul-they look so delicate! Thank you for sharing your nature walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos! Love when you take us with you on walks.

    ReplyDelete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP