Sunday, November 3, 2013

hello, November!


Hello, November!. 
Muslims all over the world are celebrating Maal Hijrah on November 5th this year. 

It's the beginning of the Islamic year. 
A time for self evaluation?. 


I hope I've done some good. 
Living daily with love, positive intentions. 
For some, New Year is still more than a month away.
I always wonder how people welcoming it.


Loud booms of fireworks in the sky?
Fiesta and endless food?
Gather with friends and family?

Or, a quiet talk with yourself.
Feeling gratitude.
LOVE for one another.
To BE.
this, I do.


At Our Beautiful World, we are welcoming the new month.

Our word prompt is;

'NOVEMBER' 

Come along and share with us what November means to you. New Year or not, surely there are lots of celebrations to be had. Link up to Our Beautiful World this week, and I'll visit you soon!. HUGS.

{Note: All photos are from archive, taken with Pentax K200 DSLR}

6 comments:

  1. Happy Maal Hijrah! What a wonderful way to start a new year of faith. We don't have something similar in Church, but would love to celebrate it. A great way to start afresh.
    Talking about stunning photos... yours are too! Guess I'm going to start a new pinterest board "Quiet time" (or something like that) and your first photo will definitely be on it (I know you won't mind, lol). Thanks for pinning mine sweetie :) Hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos ... I'm learning a lot from my friends across the world ... Happy Maal Hijrah to you ... Your gentleness always comes through in your posts ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy November and Happy Maal Hiijrah !! I love learning these parts of the world/culture from you my friend. How awesome it is to start a new fresh year, full of hope and adventures and more. These are beautiful pictures too. I think you are very kind and generous and always have a happy heart to share with others. Thank you for being YOU!!
    I am so sorry to hear about the tree falling, couldn't believe that when I read it. WOW, how awful and stunt you must have felt. I'm glad to hear you are safe and sound though, that is very good news!!
    Stay warm and dry today, will some calming peace and sun to you! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the light in your photos. It sounds like a perfect way to bring in the new year..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. A happy new year to you Shahrul, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Maal Hijrah , what a beautiful mosque, stunning photographs. You have a beautiful soul each one of your visits is like a calming oasis, so happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP