Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mollie Makes Fever!

I'm in trouble. I have been indulging myself too much in reading (and buying! LOL) lots of Mollie Makes magazines, lately. They're LOVELY. They make me HAPPY. I have to pass this fever along. Haha. Seriously, it doesn't matter if you don't like knitting or crocheting.


Mollie Makes is my number one magazine (Sommerset magazines are my number two, for now). This magazine is perfect for anyone who love hand-made things. Each photo in this magazine is an eye-candy. Go ahead and check out their website here
I promise you're going to have a grreaat time reading it, from cover to cover. Maybe, if you are lucky you'll get all inspired and start making beautiful things! Enjoy!

XO,
Shahrul

No comments:

Post a Comment

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP