Friday, March 23, 2012

Canvas he{ART}

Canvas Heart project!. 
First time ever, making a mixed-media canvas art. Sharon Yong, Sharon K and myself were playing with the hot hot Balzer Designs' stencils at the store (Scrappingville) last week. 
It was fun to play with texture paste & mixing lots of acrylic colors. And I just played along, no expectations, just trying new things, making lots of mistakes and creating art (I hope). We've got to work really fast when using texture paste & clean the stencils super fast too. I was not THAT happy with my initial creation. So I went home, thinking how to make it more 'artsy', and sleep on the idea. 

This is what it looks like after a little more work done to it:



I'm ever so inspired with Kelly Rae Roberts winged creatures. Yup, I need much inspiration to make time for art. So, thanks girls for the fun lesson. I love to make more of this. Definitely a feel good project. Happy Friday.


XO,
Shahrul

2 comments:

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP