Monday, April 9, 2012

Rain Brings Calmness

hello. I thought I like to share a scene from where I live. It is raining now as I'm typing away this post. Weather is cool, dark and the overgrown (almost a small forest) behind my apartment is misty with all the rain. So I took this picture about ten minutes ago. (The time now is 6.35 pm).


I love the crisp air when it rains. The smell of fresh raindrops from the sky. Well, listening to Josh Groban's songs in the background helps, LOL.  Fresh air. Feel blessed that even when the world is so polluted, the lucky ones among us (like me this very minute) still enjoys peaceful and beautiful nature. Right in their backyard. Bliss. Wishing you a great week. 


XO,
Shahrul

2 comments:

  1. lucky for you being at home now!
    im still at work :(( grrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ... right? I'm at home everyday now :P hehe.

      Delete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP