Sunday, January 29, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #75

The new inspiration for this week's card challenge; CASE Study Challenge #75 is a beautiful minimalist project shown in this picture;


I love the happy colors. I knew, I had to add a little bird in there somewhere. LOL. Just recently, I painted some love-birds themed Valentine's Day postcards. With the same 'mood', I felt like drawing a bird on this card also. A teal-colored bird to compliment the overall color scheme.
 So, here is my take on this challenge. 


Crochet circles tied up on strings, instead of simple knots. I followed the same happy color yarns. Love making these colorful crochet strings!. The little bird tweeting you; 'Take care, I hope you feel better soon'

Nowadays, I take time to listen to birds singing. I feel much joy looking at them 'busy at work' :))

XO,
Shahrul

6 comments:

  1. so cute, luv the texture...hope you have a fabulous day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...this is awesome ...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Kel. I'm so crazy of crochet now. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those crochet ribbons! They add so much fun texture to this card. And your bird is super cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina. I'm glad you have fun visiting.

      Delete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP