Friday, January 20, 2012

CASE study blog Challenge #74

This is yet another fun challenge at CASE study Challenge Blog. The inspiration is provided by their Muse, Jane Rzasa

{Inspiration from Jane Rzasa}

Based on the color & design, I had reinterpret my card to be just a little different. I used circles bunting as the main accent rather than the leaf-shape squares. And I used label maker to print the word 'THANK YOU'. 


a little flower crochet as the fourth circle,
and circle bunting with stamped doilies as background.

 I had fun following the blog and making a card for a challenge. Thank you Jane, for the inspiration.

XO,
Shahrul

8 comments:

  1. your label sentiment is so cool!! Love it! I also love your interpretation! Gorgeour colours :) Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maureen. I cant wait to see the next inspiration on CASE Study. I begin to love making cards now... thank you for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the eyelet detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you JJ, for visiting. I had fun making the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love your banner - such a cool use of twine and eyelets!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Aimes, for visiting. I was having fun with the accents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the doilies stamped behind your circles and the fun bit of twine looping across the card. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina. It's really hard to find vintage doilies at flea markets in Kuala Lumpur, so I had to use stamps instead. hehe. I think it still works. Thank you for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP